At Asheville Mountain Kitchen we don’t just teach cooking classes or have fun with culinary competitions, we can also help your team grow.
I am sure you just hired the best qualified personnel for your company but do they work well together? here is how you can improve your team:
- Every team is only as good as its members, Identify each members strength and weaknesses, address it and structure it to gain maximum results.
- Develop trust and make you team immune to problems such as jealousy, gossip, skepticism, conflicts
- Action and decision making- too much planning can be crippling sometimes. Avoid too much contemplation (analysis paralysis) Get your team moving by giving them faith in their colleagues and the process.
- Encourage exchange of ideas and feedback to foster accountability
- Monitor communication without micromanaging
- Clear your objectives
Like any relationships, it all comes down to trust and good communication. We create custom designed team building experience that will help your team improve all of the above. Call us now to design a great program for your team and see the results!